Sunday, September 20, 2009

So Long BMW

So my neighbor was selling a pristine 96 BMW 328is black on black 5 spd 123k for $1000. Book Value on it was $4250, I was flipping out. I was like there must be something wrong with this car. I spoke to Nick the owner and he's like this dam thing doesn't want to start. He wasn't that type of person to look into finding out the problem. So I said Nick, I'll check it out and most probably buy it! He goes ok kid. I get it checked out by Bless Sounds and find out it's the starter which only cost $300 to repair! I was like dam I could ideally fix this car and flip it for a $3000 profit! With school starting and not enough time to close a deal, I came home from school one day to see it gone!!! NICK SOLD IT!!! FREAKING CWPOST!!! TAKES ALL MY MONEY and when I try to make a $1 ($3000) my time consuming schedule kills those chances!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lsyt_wQ2awY/SKBVR165lHI/AAAAAAAAE6M/-fwTWz-cWes/s400/BMW-328i_1996_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment