Monday, September 21, 2009

College Textbooks = Overdraft on a $1.35 Purchase

7 classes, 7 syllabus', 7 annoying professors = $550+

My Debit Card got destroyed big time these past couple of days. I love how you go to the Campus Bookstore and all the used versions are surprisingly "sold out". I flip from one syllabus to the another and see that the professor's requested the newly updated edition of the book, yes, the $230 edition. When is it used in class? ANSWER: Once a week. I hate you! lol I just recently started buying my books from amazon.com, cheaptextbooks.com, and craigslist.com. You save A LOT of money this way. Not keeping track of how much my textbooks dented my account, I go to Dunkin Donuts and order a small coffee light 2sugars, proceed to give Ahmed my lovely debit card, he swipes, looks at me, swipes again, looks at me and says sorry insufficient funds. WHAT! It's a $1.35 lol sick problem!

Tax write off here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment